SSC MTS 2017 Apply Online
The application must be submitted through online mode only. The procedure is explained below.
SSC MTS 2016 Stages of Application Form
The Application Form of SSC MTS 2016 will comprise the following stages:
- Online Application Form
- Part 1: Registration
- Part 2: Aplication
SSC MTS Application Form 2016 – Online Application
Procedure for Online Submission of Application. Link for online application is given below this page.
Note: The facility of Online Registration will be available from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017 (upto 5:00 PM).
- The online submission of the application may be made at official website .Instructions are available on the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application:
Part I: Registration Part
- Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely.
Part II: Application Part
- The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
Format of uploading photograph and signature
- The Scanned Photograph should be in 8 – bit JPG format.
- The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- The signature should be in 8 – bit JPG format.
- The digital size of the file should be in the resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
SSC MTS Application Form 2016 – Offline Application
The Offline Application Form of SSC MTS will be available here for downloading. The form is indicative only. Mode of application is ONLINE. So, candidates may download the offline application form for indicative purpouses.
SSC MTS Application Fees 2016
Offline Payment Mode: Candidates opting for offline payment mode will have to pay their Application Fees through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. This can be bought from the post. The requisite Application Fees is Rs 100. The Female Candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Online Application: Candidates can pay their Application Fees online through e-challan at any SBI branch, net banking and any credit/debit cards. The Application Fees is Rs 100. The SC/ST/Female/PH Category aspirants are exempted from payment of their Application Fees.
Help Line Numbers:
Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications :
- SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840
- SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322460511, 09452424060
- SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC(NER), Guwahati – 09085073593, 09085015252
Stay connected with sscmts.in for all latest and relevant updates about SSC MTS 2016 Exam.